- We believe in the great commission and we strive to share the Gospel of Jesus Christ with love, mercy and compassion (Matthew 28:19-20).
- We believe there is only one God (Deuteronomy 6:4). He is the creator of heaven and earth, and of all living beings. He has revealed Himself to humanity as the Father (Creator), as the Son (Saviour), and as the Holy Ghost (indwelling Spirit).
- We believe that the name of Jesus is the only saving name (Acts 4:12). Jesus was God manifest in the flesh (1 Timothy 3:16).
- We believe in water baptism by immersion in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ for the remission of sin. Through baptism we identify with the death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus Christ (Romans 6:3-6; Colossians 2:11-14; Acts 2:38).
- We believe in the Baptism of the Holy Spirit with the initial sign of speaking in other tongues (Isaiah 28:11; Acts 2:4, 2:38, 10:46, 19:6).
- We believe in the manifestation of the gifts of the Holy Spirit. He ministers to His people through tongues, interpretation of tongues, prophecy; words of knowledge and wisdom, discerning of spirits, faith, working of miracles, healing, helps and government (Mark 16:15-18; Acts 5:16; 2 Corinthians 12:1-11).
- We believe the Bible is the inspired, infallible, and authoritative written Word of God (II Timothy 3:16; Ephesians 3:5; II Peter 3:2).
what we believe